No announcement yet.

EAST CAROLINA (9-10, 2-4) at WICHITA STATE (8-10, 0-5) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will always support the Shockers, but this is unacceptable. I don’t understand our offensive strategy. The turnovers are crazy. Hopefully the bad half is the first half tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Has there ever been a half in NCAA D1 basketball where a team had more turdovers than fieldgoals?
      Well....if not....then add it to the record books now
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We're at it again: 2-11 from 3 and 7-9 inside the arc..........so let's shoot some more 3s.

Comment

+ went out 7 times. That's not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
            13 TO, give up 9 Off boards, 18% from 3....I will not boo, but dam. they make it hard not to....
            Even I can't believe it's THAT bad....(checking stats).

Only 6 OBoards, which is still an inexcusable number for 1 half.

13 turnovers.

Is there a women's game I can watch? Fewer turnovers.

Comment

If this shocker game was listed under a category on a streaming site, it would probably be listed under comedies. What the hell are we watching? How are the few thousand people who attended the game tonight NOT BOOING? Some of the things I've seen in this game cannot be unseen. Like, it hurts my eyes and my brain. I rarely comment during a game, but wow o wow. Just strange things going on at Koch arena these days.

Comment

This has been tough to watch. Looks like coach spent time practicing free throws but absolutely nothing else.

Comment

"We've done a remarkable job on their best two scorers"..........Dave Dahl

Comment

13 of our players are on the honor roll. We need to get them out of the textbooks and into the playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      We're at it again: 2-11 from 3 and 7-9 inside the arc..........so let's shoot some more 3s.
                      Lowest BBIQ Shocker team this century
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You guys are meanies. Just wait till next year, Mills was part of a 14 game losing streak. It’s all part of the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Has there ever been a half in NCAA D1 basketball where a team had more turdovers than fieldgoals?
                          There's NO WAY a team anywhere has a half with 13 turnovers, 6 Oboards surrendered, and yet still was 78% from 2. Those things aren't possible.

So help me, if ECU switches to a zone, and all 5 guys just stand there, locked in cement, not moving.....I am going to run onto the floor.

And God help us what happens next.

Comment

I think Rick Conn could blow by Rogers.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

I truly think that benching everyone should be considered at least for the first five minutes (or more) of the half. Let the others have a chance. Certainly, they sit there and see how bad things are...and will want to do better.

Comment

Maybe they are flipping it around and playing decent the second half?
                                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                                X